Eminem is one of the most famous American rapper, record producer and an actor. He was born on October 17,1972. His songs are mostly autobiographies. He had a rough childhood. He never knew his father, Marshall Mathers Jr., who abandoned the family when Eminem was still an infant. Eminem and his wife Kim had a tough marriage. They were married and separated multiple times. Motivation behind the song Mockingbird is rough upbringing of Eminem as a child. Unfortunately same habit continues to his family as well. Eminem dedicates the song Mockingbird to his daughter Hailie who had a unstable family since she was a baby. The song Mockingbird is an apology to his daughter Hailie and the song speaks of a tough time in their family life .
Main topic of song is nature and nurture
Need essay sample on Eminem Songs
specifically for you for only $12.90/page
Anthropology and nature and nurture
• For anthropologists, this debate often centers on the influences of nature and nurture in different cultural elements.
• Anthropologists study the influence of nature and nurture in different cultural elements. Anthropologists recognize the effect of nature and nurture on human beings and their culture. William, G. (2016, May 19).
Psychology and nature and nurture
• Psychologist believe that nature refers to hereditary factors that influence who we are from our physical appearance (like color of our eyes, height, weight etc.) to our personality characteristics. Mcleaod, S. (n.d.).
• Nurture refers to influence of our environment to determine who we are. These environmental factors include our early childhood experiences, parenting, our social relationships and our surrounding cultures Mcleaod, S. (n.d.).
Sociology and nature and nurture
• Sociologists believe that ‘nature’ shapes who we are primarily based on genes and biology and on nurture side most important factors in determining ‘who we are’ are environmental factors and socialization. Unknown,(n.d.)
Lyric Evidence and Interpretation
Yeah, I know sometimes
Things may not always make sense to you right now
But hey, what’d Daddy always tell you?
Straighten up, little soldier!
Stiffen up that upper lip!
What you cryin’ about? You got me
Looking puzzled, in a daze, I know it’s confusing you
Daddy’s always on the move
Momma’s always on the news